Our Crewed Aviation Transition Course is aimed at professionals in the aviation industry who already hold a CASA-issued Flight Crew Licence such as: a Private Pilot’s Licence, Commercial Pilot’s Licence, or Air Transport Pilot’s Licence in either Fixed-Wing or Rotary aircraft.
This 3-Day course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to transition to the world of unmanned aircraft operations and come out with a CASA Remote Pilot’s Licence.
The provided courses cover the following topics:
- 5 Hours of Practical Flight Experience – Multi-Rotor or Fixed Wing
- RPAS Theory & Practical Components
- CASA Approved Theory & Practical Assessments
- Certificate of Completion
- DJI and Non-DJI RPA Experience
- CASA Issued Remote Pilot’s Licence (RePL) – Multi-rotor or Fixed-Wing
- Face-Face Delivery